TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All of the user rules contained herein apply equally to users and guests alike.
All reference to Fitness Lab refers to Rulifes Fitness Lab, its staff, employees, fitness instructors and or trainers and representatives. Facilities refer to the fitness studio, showroom, changing rooms where applicable.
Users of the Fitness Lab are bound, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all users have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All training pack purchased are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
All users must be over 16 to avail of facilities and services provided at Rulifes Fitness Lab.
Rulifes Fitness Lab is a private fitness center and the management reserve the right to refuse any individual without cause. References may be required on a case by case basis and Garda checks will also be run on a case by case basis. Failure to pass a Garda check will result on the refusal of entry to the facility.
User pack may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
By joining the Fitness Lab, users automatically accept and agree to be bound by these user’s conditions.
The Fitness Lab may withdraw use of all or part of the club for undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
All users must register their access to the classes on each visit to the Lab on our website or through their mywellness account.
Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid class pack, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account you won’t be able to enter the class.
As a user, you agree to comply with the rules of the Fitness Lab with regards to use of the facilities, opening hours and your conduct. The Fitness Lab may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided advance notice of these changes.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the Lab. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
Users wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the Lab should contact the Duty Manager or can email [email protected] in confidence.
In the event of a breach of user rules and regulations the Lab reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any user or guest to leave the premises. Any user found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the Lab and be barred from ever entering the Lab again.
Depending on different class package that you have purchased, you are a valid user of Rulifes Fitness Lab so long as you pay the Fees that are due and are paid on time and adhere Terms and Conditions and facility and / or activity rules;
- Class Fees: On-going or upfront amounts payable for classes;
- Class Options: Rulifes Fitness Lab offers the following options:
- Personal Training sessions
- SPARK: single training session, due in 30 days after the purchased.
- FLAME: 10 (ten) personal training session, due in 60 days after the purchased
- STROKE: 20 (Twenty) personal training session, due in 180 days after the buying. By acquired this pack the user received one free class pass plus an ¨Train with me pass¨ which is an invitation to bring a friend to train with him/her.
- Group Classes
- DARE: single training session, due in 30 days after the purchased.
- BRAVE: 10 (ten) group training session, due in 60 days after the purchased
- MASTER: 20 (Twenty)group training session, due in 180 days after the buying. By acquired this pack the user received one free class pass plus an ¨Train with me pass¨ which is an invitation to bring a friend to train with him/her.
Rulifes Fitness Lab has a 24 hours’ cancellation policy for all personal and group sessions. If any class is cancelled less than 24 hours, it will count toward your package paid. If it is cancelled 24 hours before or more, you can reschedule the session to another day/time that works for both parties.
Bank Card Payments
Users are required to keep their account in funds to meet any class payments. In the event of the failure to pay the classes fee, missed payments will be re-submitted for payment by Rulifes LLC. Rulifes LLC reserves the right to cancel the enter to users if payment is not received. Access to the facility will be denied until said payment is received and if payment is not received, and cancellation occurs, the registration fee becomes applicable again on re-joining.
These arrears of fees must be paid by Credit or Debit card online using the User Area on our website.
Lockers are provided for the use of users and their guests.
Lockers may not be used overnight. Users who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened and locker contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the users own risk.
In the interest of safety and security please use the lockers provided. The Lab will have no liability for goods taken from the lockers.
The Lab reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the center.
Guests of users are welcome to use the facilities & services of the Lab, by purchasing a single session Dare or Spark pass online o by a ¨Train with Me¨ pass. Dare or Spark passes can also be purchased at the reception desk. There is no limit to the number of day passes a person can purchase/use.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your class on the Lab, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all users and guests of the Lab wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the Lab.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a user of staff immediately.
Users cannot train in the Lab without a hand towel. In the interest of hygiene users must wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Studio users are advised to inform the instructor of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Payment Terms & Conditions – Rulifes LLC
All user´s rules contained herein apply equally to users, guests to our Labs and website, app and format users and visitors alike.
Your Rights and Responsibilities Using My Wellness Cloud and My Wellness App
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
- By using any of our digital formats you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to, fitnesslab.rulifes.com or www.mywellness.com
- Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, Rulifes Ltd. will be known as “We”, “Us” or “Our Company”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
3.You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
2.You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3.We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Irish law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
- Our websites content, is provided on a “As Is” and on an “voluntary access” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
- We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
- Any third-party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of its respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
Third Party Sites/Links
- Our company not responsible for the availability or content of any third-party websites or material accessed through our website. We purposely do not monitor third-party content available through third-party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
- Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third-party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer of Liability for Legal Declarations
- If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable because of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Puerto Rico.